Information from BOX Security on Coronavirus CoVid-19
BOX Security’s commitment to safety and security during this difficult time.
Without question, this is a difficult time for everyone directly and indirectly affected by the current situation.
We know that BOX Security has an important role, being committed to safety and security within the communities we serve.
Our role monitoring business and residential customers to Police, Fire and Medical emergency services, designated as an essential business, we have implemented measures to safeguard customers and team members.
Protecting our staff and customers:
BOX Security have in place a number of screening policies and practices to help keep staff and customers out of danger through this challenging time.
We have equipped employees who meet customers with additional cleaning, sanitation and protective tools to help protect them.
Staff will be taking steps to help protect themselves and customers, practicing social distancing, and personal hygiene safeguards.
All our field team conduct daily personal wellness checks before reporting to work, if anyone is showing signs of illness, they will be instructed to remain at home.
The number one priority for BOX Security is security, safety and wellbeing of our team and customers.
These are unprecedented times and we are more than committed to following government PPE (personal protective equipment) guidelines and social distancing.
Please be assured Box Security will not be taking any unnecessary risks and have implemented the following attendance procedures:
1) Emergency site visits can still be attended when remote access is not practical.
2) During our visit, staff will not shake hands with you, please do not be offended by this.
3) Our staff will use anti bacterial gels or spray on items of collection & gloves for deliveries.
4) Our staff will at all times wear gloves when handling installed and delivered equipment items.
5) Our staff will be wearing masks & gloves and endeavour to practice safe distancing from customers.
6) All installed equipment will be sanitised during and after installation and upon commissioning/hand over
Any questions or concerns please contact us direct.
We wish you and your loved ones good health.
Please take care everyone.
From Directors and Staff at BOX Security Limited
0208 488 8999
20th March 2020